A few weeks ago I decided, what the heck, I’ll allow comments on my site just like everyone else does. But nobody made comments and I wondered why. Does nobody read what I have to say?
However, today I have sorted out the problem (not that it was a problem at all, really). And here is how you can post comments:
1. You must be a registered user of beldin.org. Yes, this means your normal login/password into beldin.org servers, footy tipping site, and admin site will work on this site as well. The ONLY exception to this is bannerland.org passwords, which are on a separate system to the rest of our network. If you have only a bannerland login, you WILL need a new login to post on this site.
2. If you do not have a beldin.org username & password, you can sign up here. However, if you sign up using this method, I cannot guarantee that you’ll be able to sign into other beldin.org websites.
3. To actually post a comment, you’ll have to click on the title of the article or the little “comments?” at the bottom right of the article, then once you get there, click the “Post comment” button at the bottom of the article.
Now we get down to the really important stuff.
4. All spam comments WILL BE DELETED.
5. Any comment perceived to be offensive or hurtful in any way WILL BE DELETED. The user will be given a warning, and the second offense will result in account deletion.
6. If I want the whole world to know I fed the dog raw pizza dough when I was eleven*, I’ll tell them myself. You don’t need to do it for me.
7. If I find excessive abuse of this commenting system happening, I’ll turn it off because it won’t be worth the time and stress.
Note: * Yes, I really did.