What the heck, I’ve missed a few days this year, it’s time to play catch-up.

I got some actual sewing done today. I sewed the back elastic onto all the nappy pieces. Tomorrow (time permitting) I’ll start putting the hook & loop pieces on, then start on the absorbent pad that goes down the centre.

Of course there’s a problem. I only ordered enough hook & loop for six nappies, but I ended up with enough fabric for seven. But I’ve decided I’ll keep one (so I know for myself how well it works) and sell the rest, so the one I keep doesn’t have to match the rest.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *