This is my post for yesterday…

So yeah, my nappy making stuff arrived on Friday. And I cut out some of the bits already Friday afternoon. We were gone all weekend so obviously I didn’t get anything done then. Monday I spent recovering & cleaning up from said weekend. So yesterday was the first time I had time to do anything.

And what I did was cut out the rest of the fabric bits. And hopefully today I’ll get some actual sewing done. I decided I’m doing all the nappies together, one step at a time. That way they’re all done at (roughly) the same time and if people happen to want more than one, they don’t have to wait for the second one. And hopefully the whole process goes quicker that way.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *