I’ve been tagged for one of those silly blog lists, so here we go.
- All right, here are the rules.
- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Yeah. So. My eight things.
- I have lived in Australia for three and a half years and I still haven’t been brave enough to try Vegemite.
- I’m a certified bookkeeper, but I don’t have a job doing it (other than for Darrin’s on-the-side web programming).
- When I was in high school, I was a manager for the girls’ basketball teams. Did things like fold uniforms, do the stats, videotape games. I liked the stats part of it best.
- In my 31 years, I’ve kept as pets twenty-five cats, one dog, two rabbits, dozens of goldfish, a few toads, and a crayfish. Oh, and I used to catch flies and grasshoppers when I was 8 or 9 and keep them in ice cream buckets with slits cut in the lids for air.
- I share a birthday with John Hancock and Tupperware.
- I used to think I hated green beans, but later realised I only hate canned green beans, because they’re so slimy. (That’s right, Mom, I eat my (frozen or fresh) green beans now. Pick yourself up off the floor already.)
- I was in 4H for three years from about age 11 to age 14. Took a few things to the Pierce county fair – mostly stuff I baked. Won a few blue & red ribbons for things.
- My mom says I refused to take naps after I was 18 months old. I’m hoping Caleb does NOT follow in my footsteps, but going by his current habits, he just might.
Okay, the eight people I’m tagging (most of whom have been tagged already by somebody else):